Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In The Now's Pick'em for the NFL

Despite the fact that I'm starting on week 4 of the NFL season, I'm starting.

In the tradition of Sean's Blog-o-rama's Death Metal Challenge, I am picking up the ball and running with it.

Here's how it works.  I will post the upcoming slate of games here.  Those interested will either put the winners in a comment to the blog or if you're worried about copy-cats, send them to me in email hadaad(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Cut-off for the guesses will be Friday night (Wednesday night in the event of a Thursday game).  I will post everyone's guesses after the cut-off and the results after the Monday Night game. 

If you want to post an explanation of why you think which team will win, I will post that as well.  That was a good touch for the DMC.

I am sending out an email to people I think will be interested but it is not limited to those people.  If you are interested, please feel free to post in the comments or send me an email.  I'll keep track of the standings and heap praise on the weekly winners.  Perhaps even a haiku epic for the overall winner at the end of week seventeen.

Good luck to all of you who plan on entering.

Liam

No comments: