Wednesday, February 28, 2007

On the Horizon

I've decided that I'm going to try doing a daily meditation on here. Just a little space to think about something, write about something and hopefully clear my head.

We'll see how it goes.

I found a daily meditations site: here

They might be cheesy, they might be insightful. They might be real frickin' obvious. But it's something that I have wanted to try for awhile, so I figure I'll give it a shot.

Lemme know what you think.

Until more later on

powered by performancing firefox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all cool with some sort of 'Daily thoughts" dealie, or something like that...but that site your linked to makes me want to vomit. Good god, man! WAY too much cliche 'meditative' garbage all over the screen...oh, look, another lovely waterfall vista with a rainbow in the background! AAAUUUGGGHHHH!

Liam J. said...

I picked the first one I found that wasn't straight from the bible. I saw one that was a Zen one, I might look at that. They email the daily meditation so I don't even have to go there anymore.

Anonymous said...

The Zen one could be interesting. Anyway, it wasn't the content so much that set me off, as it was all of the cliche meditative imagery. But if you never have to go there again, who friggin cares?