Friday, February 23, 2007

Blooger? Bloogle? Boogle? Booger? Goggle? Gogger? Bolglobber?

I've been forced FORCED, mind you, to join the rest of the world on Google's new Blogger thingie. Fortunately, Cliff invited me into Gmail's exclusive (or not so exclusive, from what I hear now) membership.

Now I see that there's an error on the page and MSIE graciously tells me that RIGHT_KEYCODE is undefined. Fantastic work, Goobler. Make me switch to something that's broken. Thanks.

I just want my old Blogger back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What have I ALWAYS told you about systems, Liam? Huh? Oh sure, you all mocked me THEN, but I'M laughing NOW. But don't worry...because I'm here now. See, I've infiltrated the biggest system of all, this here Internet...and I plan to kick it right square in the jimmy if it acts up. Oh, I'll do it...

Krista Leddy said...

Mwah hah hah hah!
I knew you'd all have to switch, eventually!

Proudly a beta-but-no-longer-called-that Blogger since 2006!

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, Liam, anything I'm even loosely affiliated with is pretty damn exclusive.

Liam J. said...

More like pretty rare, since nobody wants to affiliate with you!# HA!

I'm so lame.

Anonymous said...

Hey, if the price of exclusivity is total solitude, well then...geez, I'm just going to go have a cry.

Liam J. said...

I'm looking at moving over to movable type. There are ink-enabled add-ons for Tablet snobs like me.