Thursday, May 04, 2006

Milestone Number One Reached, Four Days Late

Four days, over the course of four months, doesn’t seem like all that much. Considering I almost gave this goal up when I got my new job, I’m pretty satisfied with the four days.
Here, for your viewing pleasure, is the list of books that I read over the last four months (and four days):

Bloody Sundays - Mike Freeman
A Feast For Crows - George R. R. Martin
The Magician's Nephew - C. S. Lewis
Memories of Ice - Steven Erickson
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - C. S. Lewis
Song of Susannah - Steven King
The Dark Tower - Steven King
Eragon - Christopher Paolini
Anansi Boys - Neil Gaiman
Shaman's Crossing - Robin Hobb
Queen of Demons - David Drake
The Horse and His Boy - C. S. Lewis
Nighttime Parenting - William Sears
The Subtle Knife - Philip Pullman
The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman
Prince Caspian - C. S. Lewis
Jackal of Nar - John Marco

Next, I move on to The Grand Design which is the sequel to Jackal of Nar in John Marco’s “Tyrants and Kings” series.

3 comments:

Helen Mueller said...

That really is quite impressive!

It took me 2 months to read 4 books. I ended up paying dearly for library charges because I brought them back late! I am such a slow reader but I also have very little time to devote to it. You know what I'm looking forward to? The trip over to Romania because I will be able to have hours and hours of reading time! Funny, eh?

Currently Reading:
At Home in Mitford
by Jan Karon

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of reading!

In your opinion, what was the best (and worst) book from that list?

-Team Sean-

Liam J. said...

I'd have to say that the worst book there was Queen of Demons and the best book would be a toss-up between Memories of Ice, Shaman's Crossing and The Dark Tower with the Pullman books and The Jackal of Nar pulling up closely behind.